Procurement for Travel & Events is fraught with risk. Plan implementation goes smoothly until a turn of events – like a bungled charter flight or a reserved block of hotel rooms that never materialize – upsets the balance. Managing the many moving parts of corporate travel and event programs requires expertise in specific areas: responsible travel management; the fundamentals of creating a successful travel and events program; keeping up with the skills needed to adapt to this ever-changing category.
Join experts at ISM Travel & Events 2017 to learn how to implement transparency and achieve sustainability, gain tools for dealing with risk management and duty-of-care issues, and find out how to move beyond cost savings by defining your KPIs while using data to create efficiencies. You will learn:
- Why transparency helps keep travelers safe and secure as they navigate the world
- Best practices for strategic management of corporate travel programs
- How to identify and manage the challenges of the travel category
- Improving the traveler experience with an app and a marketing campaign
- How to create a disaster recovery program to manage travel crises